Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp Related Items:earl whitter, Floyd Hall, justice paul harisson, michael misick, sipt trial BOYCE FIRES HER ATTORNEY, as SIPT Trial continues Karen Delancy, former Cabinet Minister in Michael Misick regime takes the witness stand in SIPT trials Delancy challenged on leadership style, calls Floyd Hall, ‘man of integrity’ Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsAppProvidenciales, 17 Dec 2015 – The lead attorney for former Deputy Premier and Finance Minister, Floyd Hall says he needs more time to review the evidence and made an application to delay the start to the SIPT trial. Earl Whitter told Justice Paul Harrison at the pre-trial proceedings for the SIPT yesterday that there was too much evidence and that he was too new to the case to be able to adequately represent his client without the extra time; he asked for the start date to be delayed by six months. Speaking for the Special Prosecution, Andrew Mitchell expressed shock in the courtroom asking ‘what on earth has gone on, what has Floyd Hall been doing for the last four years.’Whitter, QC reportedly explained to the Judge in the application that Hall stands to lose much in the case as all 17 counts and all the defendants are linked to him. While ex Premier Michael Misick has a limit set that he can be sentenced, if convicted, to no more than 20 years; there is no cap in the Turks and Caicos on sentencing for bribery, conspiracy to defraud TCIG and one can be jailed for 14 years for money laundering. There is not court today; it resumes Thursday with decisions expected from Justice Harrison on all of the applications put forth ahead of the trial start. Recommended for you
Dan Cohen AUTHOR Republican leaders plan to enter budget discussions with the White House shortly to reach a deal over topline spending for fiscal 2016 and 2017, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) told reporters Tuesday.“I hope that we in the fall negotiation can get some kind of an agreement on a top line for next year so we can finally, at long last, get back to acting on each appropriations bill separately,” McConnell said, reported CQ Roll Call. The Senate leader also revealed that he and House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) spoke with President Obama last week about launching budget talks.“I would expect them to start very soon,” McConnell said.An effort to reach a two-year budget deal would mirror the agreement reached in late 2013 that provided relief from the discretionary spending caps in FY 2014 and 2015 for defense and non-defense agencies.Meanwhile, the Senate is scheduled to vote this morning on a short-term continuing resolution that keeps the government open when the new fiscal year begins Thursday. The stopgap runs through Dec. 11 and does not strip Planned Parenthood of funding. After the Senate approves the CR, the House is expected to take it up before the end of the day to avert a federal shutdown.The House will only have a matter of hours to act before the midnight deadline, but House Republicans widely believe the chamber will pass the CR in time, according to CQ.Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) applauded the news that McConnell favors a two-year budget deal and stressed the need to combine negotiations over spending with an effort to extend the nation’s debt ceiling.“They have to be handled together. It’s the only way to intelligently do this,” Reid said.When asked about raising the debt ceiling before he steps down from his post at the end of October, Boehner on Tuesday did not rule it out. “We’ll have to see. There’s a number of issues we’re going to try to deal with in the coming month,” he told reporters.
Tags 0 In addition to a functional brake pedal and brake light, there’s also a freakin’ infotainment system, which has USB and SD card inputs for playing music or even watching a video. The car comes with popular kid’s songs built into the system, and the screen can also display pertinent information like the toy’s range (probably not much). There’s also a remote control so parents can give their children an “autonomous” experience, in case their driving skills aren’t yet trusted.While it’s definitely affordable by McLaren’s usual standards, it’s still on the expensive side for new parents, with a starting price of £315 (about $400). But then again, how many other ride-on toys come with engine sounds and an infotainment system? McLaren 720S: Too much supercar for the road? Car Culture Toys and Tabletop Games Enlarge ImageI wonder what the weight rating is. Asking for a friend, of course. McLaren In 2016, McLaren introduced its first all-electric car, a ride-on children’s toy modeled after its P1 hypercar. Now, there’s a second car in its lineup, and while the general idea is the same, there’s even more tricks hidden away in its latest offering.McLaren on Thursday unveiled the 720S Ride-On. Similar to the powered-wheel toys you see at the store that I will not name specifically out of trademark concerns, this new “car” aims to recreate the McLaren experience even more faithfully than the P1 Ride-On before it… within reason, of course.The 720S Ride-On can be purchased in one of eight different McLaren paint colors, including a launch edition with the automaker’s always-cool Papaya Spark hue. Like the 720S, it has dihedral doors that open and close, and the whole exterior looks pretty close to the real thing. The electric motor requires a key to start, and the toy pipes in proper engine noises to make it feel more like the real thing. 11 Photos 8:39 Now playing: Watch this: More about 2018 McLaren 720S Preview • 2018 McLaren 720S: Too much and just enough all at once 2020 McLaren 720S Spider review: Treat yo self Review • 2018 McLaren 720S: Raw power meets refined performance Share your voice McLaren Post a comment More From Roadshow 2019 Acura NSX review: Hitting its stride McLaren 720S Ride-On has its own infotainment system 2019 McLaren 600LT: Balanced and bonkers McLaren
Game of ThronesGame of Thrones Official YoutubeThe final season of Game of Thrones has not lived up to expectations, be it the story, character arcs or the technical details of the show, like the lighting in episode 3 or the coffee cup min episode 4. Fans are dissatisfied by season 8. And to make things worse, reportedly a minute-long preview for the last two episodes of Game Of Thrones’ eighth season was allegedly leaked on Monday, leaving fans livid over the show’s potential ending.According to The Sun, the footage is believed to show major spoilers for the battle of King’s Landing, as well as how the show will end in episode six. Viewers, who had seen the potential spoilers on Twitter, were furious at the prospect of what the leak could mean, with some even going as far as to say that it meant the show had ‘the worst ending in TV history.’ That seems like quite a claim but the way the final season has been progressing, we have to say that we are a little apprehensive about what the last two episodes hold for fans. Game of Thrones season 8 episode 4Game of Thrones (@gameofthrones/Instagram)Spoilers for Episode 4 ahead.The last episode was disappointing as well, with character development and story arcs abandoned at the drop of a hat. Jaime Lannister abandons Brienne of Tarth after making love to her, Brienne of Tarth, a strong, independent warrior Knight is reduced to a sniveling stereotype of a lovestruck woman. And a Dragon is shot down from in the air in an apparent impossible shot. Why? So that the final battle is an even match between Daenerys Targaryen and Cersei Lannister.The fifth episode of the final season of Game of Thrones will air on May 12.